Sunday, 2 February 2014

Getting used to it

Yet another 48 hours day...

It's amazing how much work one can do if he omits the luxury of sleep. I got finally my computer fixed (used my super old version of Slax to download new Knoppix and used the new Knoppix to install Debian), I also did some basic rituals, chopped some wood, stored some new plywood I recently acquired, cleaned the horse stables, cooked, did some Sigil work to fix my car (successful) and prepared what to do today in the office. The idea is that if I manage to do my work now in the morning I will be able to spend the afternoon on Youtube, therefore avoiding that "bored and tired as hell" stage of sleepless days.

Fortunately my relaxation exercises partially replace sleep :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Summer Solstice

What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...