Getting used to it

Yet another 48 hours day...

It's amazing how much work one can do if he omits the luxury of sleep. I got finally my computer fixed (used my super old version of Slax to download new Knoppix and used the new Knoppix to install Debian), I also did some basic rituals, chopped some wood, stored some new plywood I recently acquired, cleaned the horse stables, cooked, did some Sigil work to fix my car (successful) and prepared what to do today in the office. The idea is that if I manage to do my work now in the morning I will be able to spend the afternoon on Youtube, therefore avoiding that "bored and tired as hell" stage of sleepless days.

Fortunately my relaxation exercises partially replace sleep :-D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual