I chose to interrupt the work on the curriculum now, stuff that was made so far will be put into the third grade and the rest will go to the fourth grade later (yes, I made a decision to make another grade).
For now I want to work on a simplified version of the curriculum for those lazy and without time :D. Well, I got a couple of suggestions about the curriculum being too hardcore, so, yeah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Autumn Equinox
What is the autumn equinox The autumn equinox is the precise moment when the Sun crosses directly above Earth’s equator, marking the astrono...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
Too hardcore?! At which point??
ReplyDeletePeople complained that by doing all those exercises as described it would take 5 hours of their day
ReplyDelete