Strange dream

Yesterday I had a very strange vivid dream. I have noticed opened gate at my garden and horses nearby so I came to look if none of my horses is gone (this dream was set at night).

No horses were missing, in fact there was a new one, an unicorn. Big white unicorn. Sometimes a dust has come out of its horn, making a sort of maze-like pattern in the air, every time it happened this pattern was more and more complex. The unicorn then ran away and when doing so, the dust was forming into animal shapes.

The color of the dust was between violet and purple (this color used to be my octarine). I think it really was Posmiol because I am not a guy used to dream about unicorns... plus recently I had created his signature for the purpose of my new book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual