All members of EvocationMagic.com:
OUR FAVORITE SITE IS BACK
New link is:
http://studioarcanis.com
All data from EM.com are there, so nothing is lost, accounts and everything work as before :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Summer Solstice
What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
I was on holiday for a while and when I came back em was gone... Thanks to dedicated people it is up again. Like a Phoenix - stronger and better I believe.
ReplyDeleteWhat struck me was the attitude of users of less advanced forums towards the refuges from EM... it is sad to see that some of them were aggressive.
M.