Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Communication with Shazu

I hope I remember the whole conversation as it was very interesting. Shazu himself appeared with big decorated helmet (similar as Thai deities have).

Akenu: Shazu, can you teach me to read minds of others?
Shazu: No
A: and if I do the 3 days long ritual, can you teach me then?
S: Yes
A: So I will be able to hear thoughts of others?
S: No.
A: So what can you teach me?
S: To see the future, the present, and the past, and to read the future from the past.
A: and regarding telepathy?
S: To strenghten your manipulation of others.
A: Can my eye of the moon help in this?
S: No, but eye of Luna can.
A: You mean the eye of Nanna?
S: Yes.
A: O mighty Shazu, can you bless me in the name of Enki, the lord of Magicians and Marduk, the master mage?
S: I give you my blessings
A: Thank you, o mighty spirit.

Now I am very curious what he meant by the eye of Luna, maybe a Moon on the sky? Anyone any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. No, but this is very interesting. Can you tell me more about the eye of the moon??

    ReplyDelete

About the Summer Solstice

What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...