Amazing news

I don't know if you remember, but some times ago I have described my communications with Shazu and that I was given a vision of a circle to be used for the evocations.

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't remember the whole thing, which actually made the whole conversation a big loss of time on both my side and Shazu's side.

I am happy to say that on one forum I visit there was a link to the German book no one there could read, so I took a peek and found out it's Maqlu text, which is contained within Simon's Necronomicon. So I was looking for a Necronomicon and found this:

http://www.edu.mec.gub.uy/biblioteca_digital/libros/a/Al%20Azif%20-%20Necromonicon%20%5Benglish%5D.pdf

The whole book is a bit cheesy and looks fictional, but that evocation circle that is there is exactly the one I have seen in the vision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual