Project: Working with elements - Days 20 through 22
Day 20 has probably been the best day so far. I would say the Water element corresponds with empathy; on Saturday, I feel I did everything right. I grew closer with a very good friend and also introduced her to the world of the occult. Compared to that, the next day was kinda tame and way more grounded.
This brings me to today, day 22. The first day of the Earth element. It's also the element missing a posism in Lasenic's work, which means I have to work with it the originally intended way. When accumulating the element, I focus on the feeling of heaviness and visualize my body turning into granite (not sure why I picked this distinct imagination, but it seems to be working), sturdy, heavy, stable. It feels like this method is good for grounding, and I haven't noticed any negative aspects yet.
Anyway, here is the Prithvi tattva I use for trataka this week:
While focusing on this tattva during the day, I have started imagining it in three main energy centers (the third eye, the solar plexus, and the lower abdomen. I am not sure exactly why I came up with this, but it will prove very useful for the final week, as Akasha cannot be directly accumulated as far as I know.

Comments
Post a Comment