Project: Working with elements - Days 32 through 35
Well, thank heavens this is over. Taking a greater oath right after a hiatus was definitely exhausting, yet very refreshing. With this project over, the fasting associated with Akasha is over as well, but it was a very interesting side effect.
Also, during the final days of the project, I've come up with one more greater oath, this time associated with planets. It would start on Monday and go till the next Monday for working with the Moon energies; then it would go from Tuesday until the next Tuesday for Mars, Wednesday till Wednesday for Mercury, etc. This way, you would start with the loving mother Luna, go through the war and struggle of early life, mature and get better at communicating, until, finally, you would acquire the respect of the father, Sol.
I am definitely not going to do it right away; this will require some planning. I was thinking of creating 7 distinct servitors to help initiate you into the energies of each celestial object. I will also require some more glyphs for my alphabet of desire, and I will have to modify the Gnostic pentagram ritual to work with hexagrams.
Comments
Post a Comment