Energetical overkill

Sorry for vague title, but I don't know how else I could name this.

My practice changed a bit, during my procedures I have a recurring vision of myself being wrapped by some unknown energy, going upwards just like fire.
My phone somehow cannot stay charged for more than 2 hours (already tried a ton of things to fix that, so I thought the battery is dead). Today my tablet started clicking by itself, computer switches on and off and the strangest thing. I charged my phone yesterday and let it on the table. Today when I got back home, I found out that the phone is still on, with just half battery consumed (normal consumption for the smartphone).
Another strange thing: My girlfriend has an orchid, she didn't water it for over the week and the soil is completely dry, orchid doesn't seem to care and still flourishes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual