Interview with HGA

Last week I had one of those days when the whole world is against me, it ended up with evocation of my HGA. His face partially appeared in the mirror but I didn't manage to strengthen the link to get the whole visual aspect.

Funny enough, for the whole time communicating with my HGA, I had never seen how he really looks. For example once we made an agreement that he will appear in my dream but his condition was that I won't remember the dream.

So, after the partially successful evocation I got following understanding: These things are happening because of my anger. My task was to figure this out and get rid of the anger. I tried doing so for a couple of days and I have to admit you can solve problems even without being angry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual