Daily Chaos Prayer

I thought I might make some simple, but useful daily routines for my tolerant and persistent readers, after all, my current posting rate is very low.

Say following prayer (you can use Chaosphere as a focal point for that):

Oh, Mighty Chaos,
I, (your name), your child, am praying to you.
Grant my wish and protect me and my brethern from all ill-doing, support us in our efforts and make our plans come true. Make our enemies go blind, bind their powers and make their efforts go in vain, for we are your children, true successors of Primal Chaos, the veil of life and all the mystery.
ZI DINGIR ANNA KANPA,
ZI DINGIR KIA KANPA

Feel free to modify this prayer to suit your needs :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual