Friday, 13 April 2012

Public thanks

So, to put the story short. Today I staid a bit longer in the office because I had to finish some work and I nearly got to miss the last bus home, sounds pretty much like Friday 13th story.

During my travel to the bus I had to go through a traffic lights and a subway. When I got to the traffic lights, lights changed, rendering the task of getting home impossible. Being in hurry I called archangel Metatron, asked for forgiveness for such insignificant event and asked him to help me to get home.

Traffic lights immediately changed and I was able to pass to the next point, subway.

Just when I arrived, train was going to leave, I got there in the last second. Then I appeared at the bus station and nearly missed the last bus home.

Now, when the traffic light didn't change, I wouldn't be able to get home, today.

So, Metatron, I would like to publicly thank you for your help, not being you, I wouldn't be able to catch the bus, you truly are lesser YHVH, most powerful of all Elohim. All glory to God for creating such powerful angel :).

2 comments:

About the Summer Solstice

What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...