It's strange how things end up sometimes. Two days ago I have finally made the decision to pray. I haven't prayed for about half a year. So many things changed. I passed one zonei, I conjured foreign deities and entities, petitioned demons, casted some curses... Although I know there is nothing like objective good and evil and that good and evil are just human thing, I still felt morally down to talk to the Highest One...
During the prayer I made a list of everything I did and I thought it was bad, I talked with opened mind and saying out loud what I was thinking, it was more like talking to my old friend than a prayer to the omnipotent being.
Result wasn't a punishment, but a sort of relief, I started feeling much lighter like a heavy brick fell down from my chest.
Yesterday I prayed to God to bring joy and adventure into my life. In the evening we went shopping and guess what I found. Three crystal glasses, waiting there for me. Crystal glass, something I wanted to use for necromantic operations but I couldn't find it anywhere, pure crystal glasses without any engravings and fancy decorations, waiting there for me, silently whispering the name Haniel, angel I used to conjure in God's name to bless the mirror.
Friday, 14 September 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About the Summer Solstice
What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...
-
In this simple ritual we will call two entities that were given to Marduk. Nariluggaldimmerankia, guardian of Igigi and Annunaki, enemy of ...
-
So, this is a review of the book called The Gospel Of The Ghouls, written by Baron and Baronessa Araignee. For those interested, the book...
No comments:
Post a Comment