Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Psychic vampires everywhere

Yesterday was one of those days when pieces of puzzle start to fit in and the big picture is created.
I do not like psychic vampires. I do not like their manipulative behavior and especially when it affects people I consider my family.
Yesterday was a day of burning, day of exorcisms, the day of Maqlu text. Time by the time I like to dive into Necronomicon as I find its style refreshing, simple, usable and understandable. I didn't manage to finish the incantation as something very unexpected happen, still I hope that I loosened the leash of the vampire to the point where it loses its power over my friend. In case of need, I will finish the incantation this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Summer Solstice

What is the summer solstice The summer solstice is the time of the year when the day is the longest and the night is the shortest. It’s the ...