Psychic vampires everywhere

Yesterday was one of those days when pieces of puzzle start to fit in and the big picture is created.
I do not like psychic vampires. I do not like their manipulative behavior and especially when it affects people I consider my family.
Yesterday was a day of burning, day of exorcisms, the day of Maqlu text. Time by the time I like to dive into Necronomicon as I find its style refreshing, simple, usable and understandable. I didn't manage to finish the incantation as something very unexpected happen, still I hope that I loosened the leash of the vampire to the point where it loses its power over my friend. In case of need, I will finish the incantation this evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual