Progress so far

For now it looks like there will be some snow soon (according to the weather forecast) so I won't interfere now.

I started practicing 5 Tibetan rites again and I would say my meditation sessions improved thanks to that, I am able to achieve relaxed state more easily and quickly, as well.

For the Astral projection I have to start going to the bed sooner than I am used to as I need more time to get to the projection state, which is kinda hard for me considering that my sleep cycle is greatly influenced by my offspring.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you are making progress with meditation! I personally have always considered it a cornerstone for development.
    I would love to hear you method for astral projection, if it's not to much trouble of course.
    Good luck. I am looking forward to reading your progress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual