Slowly becoming a habit

So, I have another 48 hours waking state behind, night upgrade of OS turned into disintegration of the kernel and a complete loss in the boot loader, which gave me quite alive night, few coffees and led to the unresolved problem and another day without sleep.

Thanks to the night I got some energy back (dunno why, I am just more alive during nights) and also made me experience something Io have totally forgotten, human mind :-D, that thing that makes it hard to focus on one distinct task for hours straight and keeps jumping back and forth across gibberish ideas that has no real value, just idle processing that occupies the mind of untrained person.

Man, feeling human sucks indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual