Simple daily practice

So, this is the basic invocation I was talking about recently.

You know, saying:

ZI DINGIR ANNA KANPA,
ZI DINGIR KIA KANPA

repeatedly is fine, but unless you know the meaning it will have the minimum effects. So I have come with a simple litany that can be used during the day and that has a clear message of what do you want to achieve:

"Spirits, beings of the Light and the Darkness, don't forget about me, stand by my side and do my Will."

Simple, compatible with all 3 paths in Magick, easy to remember and gets strictly to the point, to gain the spiritual authority. In that manner it's actually better than ZI DINGIR, as ZI DINGIR only calls the spirits of heaven and earth so they remember. But you know, you can actually remember someone while not really giving a damn about him. This litany makes your fellow spirits a bit more pro-active.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual