Time...

Once again I have too many projects on my hands :-D. I am writing the second grade of the curriculum, I also work on the occult novel, new books in my library appear about every other week and I am also working on the new introduction animation for my video channel.

After the second grade is finished, corrected and published I need to take some time off to recharge my batteries. To read some Terry Pratchett and chill out. Psychology study will also have to be put aside for a moment, my sleep deprivation makes the learning really hard :-D.

So here's the plan. Once I finish the second part of the curriculum and also the work on my staff (I will post images, when done), I will create the introduction animation and post some new videos (some maybe even occult related), then I will have some spare time for the Discworld and also sleep :-D.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual